Monday, December 18, 2006

Damn the switching back and forth!

I downloaded IE 7.0 last week. DH wasn't happy about it and said that our bank stuff wouldn't work now. I guess they had sent him an email or something about it. So, I reverted back to 6.0. Guess what? Blogger wouldn't work for me. And DH said he liked 7.0 because it was faster. DAMN the DH! So, I'm back on 7.0 and everything is okay. Thank God.

I had a good time this weekend. Finished my Christmas shopping with my friend Linda. Got groceries after a long time trying to eat everything we had left in the house. Slept about 13 hours on Saturday night. Got laundry done yesterday. Good weekend.


This is a layout I did of my friend Tex who I met over 14 years ago. It was his 30th b'day last Monday, and I didn't have enough time to put this up. Anyways, he's the guy in the upper left picture. We met at a Youth Gathering in New Orleans in 1992. We've actually kept in touch all these years! He's a great guy who's now married with a baby boy. So, happy belated birthday Tex! Here's the second page of the layout:

And, yes, that skinny girl in the red shirt in the middle of the pins is me, circa 1992.


No comments: