Wednesday, March 07, 2007

ANTM Review - This one's for you, Nancy!

Okay, I'm cheating on part of this. Some of this will be from TV.com. I'll fill in my own details. J. Alexander (Miss J) coaches the girls on how to work the runway and puts their skills to the test when they participate in a prom-themed fashion show. One of my favorites, Brittney, ends up winning the challenge. Renee, the mother I spoke about in my last post, does really crappy, but thinks she's awesome again. Later, the models struggle during a high school themed photo shoot, but one girl rocks it (Jaslene) and the praise that she receives makes another model jealous (Renee). Jaslene and Renee both think they are the greatest. It's really annoying. They are doing a good job, but they are so annoyingly stuck-up. Natasha is a mail-order bride from Russia that has no idea what's she's doing. She was in the bottom two and they ended up keeping her! I can't believe it! She didn't know what anti-fur was and she didn't know what a teacher's pet was this week! They told her she was worse than Anne of Cycle 3 who was beautiful but didn't take great pictures, and she took it as a complement! I hope she goes home soon. Samantha went home. She wasn't mature enough for the competition. Not a big shocker there. Even though Natasha should have gone home first!!

Next week - MAKEOVERS! My favorite part! Someone always bitches about their new look and ends up crying. It's amazing though how most of the girls go from looking normal to looking like models. Even if you don't watch the show, this is an episode not to miss! They're rerunning the episodes on Sunday night too, so if Wednesdays don't work, check it out then!

Ooh! I almost forgot! VH1 is playing Australia's Next Top Model on Monday nights at 9:00pm!! They're a little hard to understand some times, but just as great to watch!

1 comment:

nancy_scraps said...

Thanks!

I have looked them all up.

There is a co-worker who has all the American Idol pictures up and crosses them off.

I should do the same with the models!

I should actually try to watch the show this week. Wednesday night, right? What time/channel?