Thursday, March 01, 2007

This one's for Alli

Alli - I know how much you're missing the snow, so I thought I'd share some pictures of the storm.

Here's the dogs running outside. Remember, their legs are about 2 feet tall, and the snow is hitting their chests! Don't they kinda look like deer?

Here's Orion in the snow. The flash went off on my camera, so that's why you get the reflection of the snow falling. Yes, we'll probably have around 3 feet when this is all done. And yes, I'll probably have to go to work tomorrow. Damn family owned business! Don't you miss it, Alli??

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

looks like my back yard.

Anonymous said...

WOW! pictures and a blog entry, just for me!!?!?! Man, I don't miss that snow. It's 45 and sunny here and people are saying that it's cold. Silly New Mexicans...