Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's an Obsession

Obsession? I like to think of it more as a collection. As you can see - I LOVE the new 7gypsies stamps. They are the coolest things since sliced bread. I just got the ovals today from Scraploft. These are great for a little addition to a page or for putting the date or other information about a layout. My favorite part? The self-inking. I love stamps. I hate dealing with the ink. Plus - they're coming out with brown and red inks to replace the black. How cool is that?!? Yes, there are more of these, but I'm happy with my collection for now. Until they come out with another one......Hehehehe!!

4 comments:

beth said...

aren't the ovals just the cutest things? mine came today, too! see you on the 24th classy lady!

Bonita Rose said...

got mine too..love em!

Seriously And Now said...

I got the ovals this week as well. I love them as well. I was a bit surprised they are smaller than the round or the squares...but I like it.

Scraploft said...

I am so glad that you like the ovals. They are just so fun!