Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Candle Power

I'm not a huge fan of the dark, so when weather is approaching, like it is tonight, I always go around the house and light candles. This is in my bathroom and the bottom picture is on top of the TV in the living room. I'd rather enjoy candles for the night than have the power go out and be stuck in the dark trying to find matches to light one. I'm hoping we get rain, but not hail. We've already dealt with that 2 years ago. Have a good night and enjoy your candles!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you played it safe. bad weather really creeps me out. i'd rather have the candles on and the lights off and not know if the lights flickered or not...it creeps me out too much.

michelle

nancy_scraps said...

We got 0.02" of rain from that storm. 2 hundreths of an inch of rain. Basically nothing.

Man, everything is just seared around here.