Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best of Me and I Spy

It's 2 Challenge Tuesday! I finally am caught up (at least until she posts the prompt for this week!) with my Best of Me Challenge.

This was Week 4 - Parcel of My Personal Best - You had to mail yourself some cool stuff and use it for your layout. This is what I did.

Week 5 - Let Go! I have a hard time expressing what I'm upset with, so I decided to let go and let it out!
Week 6 - That One Song - I don't have just one song, but one that means a lot to me is Closer to Fine by the Indigo Girls.
And now for a brand new challenge! We Spy:You Spy - Something #1 - Beautiful. I immediately thought of the day I felt most beautiful, my wedding day. It's not a great picture, but it's what I have for right now. I hope more people will join the Spy Challenge - Beth and Nicole are running it, and they're really fun and inspirational!

3 comments:

beth said...

nicole...your let it out pages is awesome! i learned a lot about you from it and one thing made me smile. :)

and your I Spy photo is perfect!!!!!!!! So happy you are playing along! :)

nicole said...

so glad you are playing along too Nicole!!!

and what a great memory/photo to use for the prompt...and you look gorgeous!!

~ alli ~ said...

LET IT OUT is SOOO great! I love it!