Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Spy Something Cold

That is what the temperature was this morning at 7:45am. Now that's cold! It's also my picture for the We Spy:You Spy challenge this week.

We had a talking to at work today. The company monitored internet usage for a week. There were over 4,000 hits to sex related sites (I don't know what this all encompassed) and over 5,000 to gambling sites. Can you believe that? I'm going to have to curtail my Two Peas browsing and checking out PerezHilton.com, but gambling? I never thought of doing that at work. They estimated in that one week, each employee lost 19 hours to the internet. I don't quite believe that, but still it's a lot.

In other fun news, I've been dealing with a headache for over a month straight. It's been fun. Yes, it does go away, but never more than a day. Finally I had enough today and made an appointment for Friday. Hopefully it's not my sinuses again. That would suck.

2 comments:

beth said...

spring can't come soon enough!

i like the photo.

and that's crazy about work. not good!

nicole said...

love the shot...was thinking about doing something similar - but you obviously caught the "best" day :)
Hope you are staying warm...
and thanks for playing again.