Sunday, February 17, 2008

One Little Word, Overlooked and More Scrapbooking Fun!

Here is my One Little Word for this round. The word is Trust. I think the title speaks for itself!
Here is my layout for Overlooked. The subject was collections.
Here are some layouts I did with the February kit from Studio Calico. I love this kit! It was really fun to work with and really challenged me and how I put things together.

This layout in particular was inspired by the Studio Calico design team. They have great designers with great layouts to enjoy.
Another layout I did just with Basic Grey and Hambly. The title is a little hard to read, but it's Winter Wonderland.

5 comments:

Scraploft said...

Cute layouts, Nicole. I love them all!

Jenn

nicole said...

great layouts!
really love the one about your collections.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous lot of layouts :)

Suzy said...

I love your layouts!

Lynn said...

Love your take on the word "trust"! Great layots!

Lynn