Saturday, February 09, 2008

What Your Favorite Movies Say About You

There's a cool site called Cinescopes.com that uses your favorite movies to tell your personality. I plugged in my favs:

Clerks
Princess Bride
Center Stage
Dazed and Confused
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Usual Suspects
Old School
Clueless
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Breakfast at Tiffany's

And they came up with this:
You are the Invincible Optimist
Happy-go-lucky and full of great stories, Invincible Optimists can make anyone keel over with laughter. With the power of positive thinking and their upbeat attitude, they're unsinkable even in tough times. If something bad happens to a friend, they're the best at providing words of encouragement. Broken leg? It's an excuse not to work hard. Invincible Optimists love movies about heroes who march over their adversaries with their comic brilliance and affirmative energy.

I'm not really an optimist for myself, but I am for others. I do think it sounds a little like me. What do your movies say about you?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Our movie's were quite different - but we are both the Invincible Optimist!