Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Overlooked in my Fridge

The Overlooked prompt came out yesterday. It was to take a picture of your fridge. Here's mine, including the freezer. I just went to the grocery store yesterday, that's why it's full. Probably the funniest things in here is the tubes of sausage that we keep in can coolers in the freezer (they're freezable can coolers) and the fact that there are two beers in the crisper. I have no idea if this makes either product better, but that's where they are living in my fridge.
Otherwise, not much going on. Work has been boring lately - we're in a bit of a lull. Ask me in June if I'd want to go back to this week. I'd probably beg you for it!

1 comment:

beth said...

lucky you! my fridge is empty but will be filled on sunday after i get back from my trip.

happy tuesday!