Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekend Update

This was the view out my patio door on Sunday morning. I love when the trees are covered in frost. I had a great weekend, I was able to scrap some! This is a layout about my niece always wanting to do everything herself: A layout about Baron being so scared all the time:
Layout about my niece with her wand and diva sunglasses in her stroller:
The cover of my One Little Word album - I finally figured out to scan it to make it work!
And finally, my OLW for Create - it's really not crooked, I'm just getting used to my scanner!
Overall a great and productive weekend!

4 comments:

beth said...

your create layout and miniBOOK are so cool! hope you are doing well.

Lynn said...

Great layouts! Love your album cover and totally love your layout for the word CREATE!

Lynn
OLW

Scraploft said...

Love the layouts! I am also working on some scrapping lately! Great minds think alike! :)

~Jenn

Unknown said...

All wonderful layouts!