Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a good day today. I was happy to at least have lunch with DH today. Since Valentine's day falls during the week and he works nights, we don't really get to celebrate. I know, I know - we could celebrate on the weekend, but then it's over and not really the same. So I have a date with the dogs and the washing machine today. Such a hot date!

Here's a picture of me and my Valentine two years ago when we were in Cancun. Yes, I'm burnt in the picture. I have the age spots to prove it! Damn the Mexican sun being so strong!

3 comments:

beth said...

look at you lookin' all cute! happy heart day!

Bonita Rose said...

great pic of you Nicole.... don't u look beeeeeeee utiful! hugs

Seriously And Now said...

your bra is showing