Thursday, February 22, 2007

Randomness

We've been super busy at work lately. I'm worried. This time last year, I was begging for more work. It's usually a dead time of year. If summer is our busy time, what is it going to be like this year? Maybe I'll have to look into Mt Dew I.V.'s to keep me going.

Baron decided he wasn't getting attention last night, so he pulled the stuffing out of the comforter in our extra bedroom. Boy, did he get attention after that!! Never let an attention-starved weimaraner out of your site!

I just picked up chinese food for dinner tonight. They forgot my cream cheese wontons. I love cream cheese wontons. I don't need them, but I wanted them!! I'm going back tomorrow to get my credit!

You know, I understand that no one likes to be wrong, let alone admit it, but could someone at work please just try for once?!?! Stop arguing for hours, demanding you're right, almost bullying everyone to shut up and just go along with you, and then, it turns out, you're WRONG! Eating crow sucks, but take it like a woman!

Dh leaves tomorrow for the weekend. We're going to get up to 12 inches of snow. He's going to have fun snowblowing when he gets home.

I can't wait until The Office and Grey's tonight!!!

3 comments:

beth said...

hi! hope the chinese food is good. also, that the weather holds off so we can go shopping on saturday.

Bonita Rose said...

have a great weekend nicole!

Anonymous said...

why am I suddenly hungry for LeeAnn Chin's and Mountain Dew?