Friday, February 09, 2007

Tagged again!

Bonnie has now tagged me. I'm on free base for a couple of days after this one. No more tagging.

Here are the questions:
1. Valentines Day. Celebrate or Not? We’ll do lunch this year because DH works nights.
2. Most Romantic Gift Received? Scrapbook GC and 5 spots at crop for me and my friends! DH usually only gets me what I ask for – this was a nice surprise!
3. Worst Date? He never called me again! :(
4. If you could tell your significant other what you would really like for Valentines Day, what would you tell him/her? I’d like to replace my Circle of Life necklace that I lost
5. Complete this sentence. "Love means never having to say ________________" I love you. Actions speak louder than words. But it’s still nice to hear it!
6. Best chocolate? Hot fudge!
7. Dream Valentines' Menu? Having DH cook the same meal we had for our first date.
8. Most Romantic Movie? Sliding Doors
9. If you had a Conversation Heart that said how you were feeling right now, it would say ___________. Bored. I’m at work answering this!
10. Pink or Red? Red

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

loved your answers.. and yea yeah.. no more tagging... i'll give u a break! lol