Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Baby it's cold outside! There were actually snow flurries here today. I could see my breath when I let the dogs out tonight. I wore my winter coat to work. The water in my fountain on the deck was frozen. All of this in October! It's not right! I like cool, fall weather, not cold!

DH leaves tomorrow for a week of hunting in the farthest northwest corner of North Dakota. He's super excited. I'm excited for him and excited to have some time to myself, but I will miss him. Orion is going with him. Baron is staying home with me. He's too much of a Momma's boy to go away for a week. At least I'll have one heater staying home with me in this cold weather. I know I should take this time that he's away and really clean the house, but that sounds boring. Oh sure, I'll do some of it, but not enough.

Tomorrow there's a sales meeting at work, which means all of the salesmen will be there. Normally, they're on the road and only in the office once or twice a month. It's fun when they're all there. Not much work gets done and we usually all go for lunch. Then it's Friday and the work week is done! Woohoo!!

No comments: