Monday, October 30, 2006

Wow. Tomorrow is Halloween. I can hardly believe it! What's crazy is that more than being excited for Halloween today, I started thinking that I needed to get started on my Christmas shopping! I'm also in a panic about my Christmas cards. I'd tried to pose the dogs tonight to take a couple of pics, but they weren't too cooperative. Hopefully I can get an idea soon and at least have what I want to do planned out. Then I can get my supplies and start working on them! I usually make mine by hand, so the more time I have, the better.

I really need to get to my email. I'm so bad with that. Nothing that exciting ever happens, so it's hard to respond a lot of the time. I do eventually get back to everyone, but some times it's a month or so. I do feel guilty about it. Maybe some day I'll have an exciting life to email people about. I think I'd bore them with my TV schedule. And, yet, I write a blog. Ironic, I know. Maybe I should give you all my TV schedule!! :)

Monday:
7:00 How I Met Your Mother
7:30 The Class
8:00 Flip Channels
9:00 Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Tuesday:
Watch CSI Miami and Weeds that I taped yesterday
9:00 Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

Wednesday:
7:00 America's Next Top Model
8:00 Flip Channels
9:00 Top Chef or CSI: NY (not decaded to either)

Thursday:
7:00 Usually Survivor
8:00 Grey's Anatomy
9:00 Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Dual
9:30 Watch taped CSI

Friday: (if I'm home)
7:00 Ghost Whisper (if it doesn't look too scary)
8:00 Las Vegas or What not to Wear

Saturday:
Whatever - no set schedule

Sunday:
7:00 Simpsons
7:30 Whatever is after the Simpsons
8:00 Desperate Housewives

Yes, I have no life.

Any of these shows surprise anyone? I'm interested in hearing what you think....

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

You watch way too much tv.. lol just my humble opinion.... wow.. that's alot of shows!

Nicole said...

Yes. I do watch too much TV. Thanks for noticing.

~ alli ~ said...

At first I wondered about the show I hadn't heard of: Flip Channels. :)

Nicole said...

Rosita - you're so funny!

Seriously And Now said...

OMG Rosita...I was totally thinking the same thing. What is Flip Channels.
I like to have the tv while I am surfing the web and wondering around my house.
Nice schedule...pretty much the same as mine.