Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I've been thinking a lot about how I thought my life would turn out compared to what actually is. When I was in HS, I thought I'd live in the city, probably Minneapolis, with some high powered advertising job. I'd live in a loft apartment with modern decor and date artists and musicians. Wow. I don't think my life could be more different. Living in the sticks, just an admin for a dealership, living in a modest house with more of a country, shabby chic decor, and married to someone completely opposite from an artist or musician (although he did play in band in HS). Some very small part of me wishes I could have lived that other life, it sounds so glamorous. But think of all that I would be giving up. DH, the dogs, scrapbooking, fresh air, less stress at work, nothing but pluses. It's nice to mull over what could of been, but I'm happy right where I am.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

amen sista! see you on sat at AT!