Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm super excited! DH and Orion got home this afternoon! It was great to see both of them after a week. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder! Then, tomorrow, I'm going to a Scrapbook Cabin in Motley, MN until Sunday! How cool is that! I was just there in August, and now I'm going back. It'll be fun to hang out with my friends Linda and Alli - they're always such a blast to be with. I'm sure I'll end up laughing more than scrapbooking, but that's really what it's about - the fun! You don't take off two days of work to get done as much as you can - you do it for the fun! If you're interested, the place is called Raspberry Ridge.

2 comments:

nancy_scraps said...

Nicole,
This has nothing to do with your current post, but I just had to say "Thank you" for introducing me to the "Go Fug Yourself" blog. I can't get enough of beautiful, skinny people doing whatever they can to look bad. (although most of their "bad" looks are better than I'd ever look)

Nancy

CountryMouse said...

Raspberry Ridge looks an absolutely brilliant place - no wonder you love going there